Monday, February 23, 2009

Things went ok

Wel thje testing went ok so I can finally eat lol. Jason took me to ponderosa. We came home and guess who took a nap lol, not me. I am not tired ai thought I would be. My right arm is so sore because they tried to find a spot for my iv a few times with not luck. I go see the gas dr in 2 weeks. He did put me on something for acid reflux for now. My family dr called today to and said my x rays for my hips looked good, well I will have to talk to him about that when I go in a few weeks to see him, they don't lock up and ache for nothing! So alot more appts for me and Jaime jane the next few weeks and hopefully my calander will clear up!


I schudled a home and garden party next month and found out they bought out home interiors! WOW never thought that would happen!! I can't wait to have it I always do so good when I had them before!

I am going to start on some bows tonight finally!