Saturday, March 14, 2009

HouseHunting Pray our offer goes through

They say you know a house if ment for you went you walk in you feel it. Thats the feeling I got when I walked the second one we looked at today. I love this house. Kitchen needs remodled and the basement has a bar that needs finished. This home is perfect. A place I can finally call home. We made a good offer to find out they sent 2 offers in on Friday to the bank. (bank owns it) So we went made and uped the offer for the asking price and little more. So hopefully they didn't look at the others offers and get ours first thing Monday morning. I won't be upset because I am a believer things happen for a reason. So if our offer don't go through then its ment to be for a reason. But we are moving in a good direction in the house hunt.

I started to learn to crochet to night! I have a row done but I can't get down how to do a second row. My mom is coming here monday so I am going to see if she can teach me. I was so excited to finally learn how to get started though!! I heard its good for you hands and the ache so I need something to help them. All I want to do is make little blankets to donate to the NICU in youngstown. Then adventually teach the girls to do the same when they get old enough.