Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Nothing to Blog about but I am bored!

I can not seem to sleep latley!

We looked at a house tonight and I am so in love with it! He is probly making a offer on it tomarrow after we hear back on a differant one in PA first. I love both. The one in PA has a den off the dining room PERFECT for a craft studio with built in shelves. Then the Ohio house has a sunroom on the back off the kitchen all completed and nice and warm and cozy so that would be my new craft room. So I don't mind either one because I will have my own space to work.

The big plus in the Ohio house is move in ready. They only future job is tearing up all the carpet on the main floor. The carpet now is so/so but there is hardwood under all of it. The girls room has a kids 80's style lenolium (sp?) its ok and noone but them will ever see it. That will adventually change though later on. But its all freshly painted and ready to go and comes with all appliances. I am so excited for a house I will never get but one can wish :)